Chapters that we cover:
Indian Economic Development
- Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
- Indian Economy 1950-1990
- Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization: An Appraisal
- Human Capital formation in India
- Rural Development
- Employment: Growth Informalisation and other Issues
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Comparative Development Experiences of India and its Neighbors
Statistics for Economics
- Collection of Data
- Organisation of Data
- Presentation of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion
- Index Numbers
o Experience non conventional way of learning filled with fun and interactive sessions.
o Improve time management skills and Boosts your real confidence for lifetime.
o Helps you understand your immediate environment.
o Don’t just feel but be prepared to stand tall, share and give back to the society while learning.