Chapters that we cover:
- Theory of Consumer Behavior
- Production and Costs
- The Theory of the Firm under perfect competition
- Market Equilibrium
- Non-Competitive Markets
- National Income Accounting
- Money and Banking
- Income Determination
- The Government: Budget and The Economy
- Open Economy Macroeconomics
o Experience non conventional way of learning filled with fun and interactive sessions.
o Improve time management skills and Boosts your real confidence for lifetime.
o Helps you understand your immediate environment.
o Don’t just feel but be prepared to stand tall, share and give back to the society while learning.