Chapters that we cover:
- Food – Where Does It Come From
- Components of Food
- Fibre to Fabric
- Sorting Materials Into Groups
- Separation of Substances
- Changes Around Us
- Getting to Know Plants
- Body Movements
- The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Light, Shadows and Reflection
- Electricity and Circuits
- Fun with Magnets
- Air Around Us
- Garbage In, Garbage Out
o Experience non conventional way of learning filled with fun and interactive sessions.
o Improve time management skills and Boosts your real confidence for lifetime.
o Helps you understand your immediate environment.
o Don’t just feel but be prepared to stand tall, share and give back to the society while learning.