Shape of Life- DIY Slippers
- Our handmade shoes are created with keeping nature in mind and using natural products and leftover leather, threads.
- Kids can learn about how needles were created.
- They will gain self-awareness which will be immensely helpful in shaping their young minds.
- These will also encourage your children to take steps to bring change in the society.
- Will enhance their presence of mind and make sure that they are aware about the problems that the world is facing.
What we use in creating the slipper.
All the materials used are handcrafted; it includes high quality consciously sourced woolen fur, Velcro patch, natural felt, recycled TPR and recycled up cycled vegetable tanned cruelty free leather.
Why use our Handmade Slippers
- Our product not only helps your child to make baby steps towards Sustainable Living but also helps them to develop their presence of mind.
- Slippers are made responsibly taking nature and its sustainability in account.
- It can also be used as an outdoor slipper.
- Learn about history of Neanderthals, needles.
What our kit contains
Our Handmade Slipper contains leather, consciously sourced woolen fur, Velcro patch, natural felt, recycled TPR and hand painted animal face leather cut-out. We are also shipping all our products in biodegradable packaging.