Shape of Life- Tic Tac Toe
- Our kits are designed in such a way that learning becomes more fun and easy to use with entire family.
- Kids can learn about United Nation Sustainable Development goals.
- They will easily gain self-awareness which will be immensely helpful in shaping their young minds.
- These will also encourage your children to take steps to bring change in the society.
- Will enhance their presence of mind and make sure that they are aware about the problems that the world is facing.
What we use in building the Tic Tac Toe
All the materials used are handcrafted biodegradable; it includes high quality Certified wood (handcrafted wooden blocks that you can use for block printing on paper, fabric or any surface and recycled up cycled vegetable tanned eco friendly premium leather for making the carpet. We have also incorporated origami art and used scrap cellulose, cork and magnet.
Why use our Tic Tac Toe
- Our product not only helps your child to make baby steps towards Sustainable Living but also helps them to develop their presence of mind.
- Tic Tac Toe pieces can also be used as refrigerator magnet.
- It can also be used as stamps on books, envelops etc.
What our kit contains
Our Tic Tac Toe kit contains a leather carpet, hand carved wooden blocks (you can use as stamps for printing on paper, cloth or any surface) with handmade cork basket, Magnetic bars, origami art animal face clips. We are also shipping all our products in biodegradable packaging. Also you can use the leather hand painted climate Change bar, handcrafted wooden blocks and origami animal faces as fridge magnets.
100 Hands At Work