Smart Transfer Plan
A smarter plan to invest lump sum into equity mutual funds
5+ Years | 12-14% Historical returns | No lock-in
Best used for
Grow wealth, Retirement, Kids education. Alternate investment strategy for large lumpsum investment.
- If you want to invest a lump sum amount in Equity, but also want to reduce the impact of volatility, this plan is ideal for you!
- Cost Averaging. You do not enter into equity funds all at once and average your purchase price over a few months.
- Better than a SIP. Instead of keeping your lump sum in your bank account, park it in liquid funds which grow 2-3% faster.
- Flexible. You can stop, and restart, your STP at any time
How does Scripbox Smart Transfer Plan work?
Scripbox Smart Transfer Plan helps you invest a lump sum while reducing the impact of market volatility. First, the lump sum amount is fully invested into Liquid funds. Then, every month, a certain amount is moved from these Liquid funds into Equity funds.
* The amount for the final month will differ. The entire amount remaining in the liquid fund, including the returns generated, will be transferred in the last month.