HIV – Started by eating chimps
vCJD – Started by eating cows
Avian flu – Started by eating birds
Ebola – Started by eating bats
COVID-19 – Started by eating pangolins
The 3 biggest threats to life on earth:
- Environmental climate change
- Pandemics and
- Antibiotic resistance viruses
Crisis because of COVID-19The GDP growth that has been projected and actually experienced has a great decline.
- Stay home
- Frequently wash your hands
- Stay six feet or more apart from people
- Call/Facetime/chat online with friends and loved ones
- Go out in crowds
- Ignore the guidance of public health officials
Protect Mental HealthIt’s better to bring in practice the following points to protect your mental health:
- Avoid watching, reading or listening to news that could cause you to feel anxious or distressed.
- Seek information mainly to take practical steps to prepare your plans and protect yourself and loved ones.
- Seek information updates at specific times.